Gate Openers in Oakland
We Care About the Customer Experience
When you need a gate opener that provides security without the difficulty of manual labor, count on Smart Gates & Controls Pros. We have ten years of experience serving hundreds of customers in our area when they need expert gate openers in Oakland. Security is critical during these uncertain times, and a system that automatically unlocks and opens after an authorization provides the peace of mind you deserve. Gate openers pair with nearly any type of gate and can be used in various settings.
Don’t hesitate when you need safety! Smart Gates & Controls Pros are here to help. Call (510) 681-0223 or fill out our online contact form when you are ready to schedule a free estimate.
Contact the Pros!
Contact us using the form below or give us a call at (510) 681-0223 for immediate attention.
Jaw Dropping Transformations
Our pros will pull out all the stops to take your gates and controls to the next le
How Does a Gate Opener Work?
These systems use a power source to unlock and open a gate after receiving authorization from a keypad, intercom, or other technique. Typically, these openers are powered with AC current and connected to the home or business. Or, they can run on their own system with solar power or batteries. It may be beneficial to use multiple power sources to ensure a gate opener works during a power outage or severe weather.
Types of gate openers include:
- Vehicle recognition
What type of gate opener you use can increase security and convenience for you or your tenants. Remote is great for a single home but can be costly to duplicate for others. A PIN provides some protection but is only convenient for pedestrians. Apps, intercoms, and vehicle recognition are the safest and easiest ways to open a gate from a vehicle while minimizing code sharing and unauthorized visitors.
The Smart Gates & Controls Pros professionals can install any system you choose to protect your space and serve your clients. There’s no other team to count on for expert gate openers in Oakland.
Common Gate Opener Problems
As your chosen system continues to suffer from everyday wear and tear caused by the weather and regular use, it may experience issues.
Common gate opener breakdowns are:
- Noise: A gate should not create significant noise as it opens and closes. A worn-out mechanism typically causes this, but it may be because of corrosion or an obstruction.
- It won’t open or close: Automatic gates require constant electricity to operate. Power outages or surges can prevent your gate from opening and closing. Try to reset the system after it’s safe to do so.
- Faulty remote: If you use remotes or fobs to work your automatic gate, it may need a new battery. Otherwise, the entire remote will need to be replaced.
- Pest invasion: Gate opener systems use sensors to trigger motion. If a nest or debris caused by pests has blocked a sensor, your gate will fail to open because of a lack of activity.
- Worn track: If your gate doesn’t move smoothly and jerks or gets stuck along a path, look for worn areas or obstructions. We offer reliable repairs when you need expert gate openers in Oakland.
Whether you need installation or repair for your gate opener, Smart Gates & Controls Pros is the team to trust for quality solutions. There is nothing more important to us than providing excellent customer service to our community. That’s why we offer discounts for seniors and first responders.
You can reach us at (510) 681-0223 to speak to a licensed professional now to learn more!